Tips Tricks And Tutorials

Followers

RSS

Widgets

Production Engineering


This branch is mixed combination of Production & management.
It is mostly same as Mechanical Engineering.But it also includes marketing in last 2 semesters.
In this branch you will study about topics like casting, automation, joining processes, metal cutting & tool designing, production planning, material marketting and a few more......

Some core companies offering jobs for Production Engineers are:
  • Tata Group
  • Mahindra & Mahindra
  • Maruti
  • Kirloskar
  • Godrej
  • L&T
  • Jindal
  • and a lot more......

I hope this information would help you.......
Know about other branches of Engineering

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

html color said...

Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
html color

kanaksoni said...

We updating best alien meme daily

ccsuniversityblog said...

I got this website randomly when I was suffering the site examandinterviewtips.com recommended from my buddy who informed me on the topic of this web site and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time on your site. Buddy.. Thanks for share!!!

Post a Comment

Flag Counter